Professional Marketing Services
- Strategic Planning – Meeting facilitation, defining goals and objectives, monitoring tactical plans, and stewardship throughout your planning process.
- Business Process Mapping – Define/refine marketing processes, gap analysis, developing tools and automation to optimize or restructure data throughput.
- Marketing Communications – Press releases, brochures, mass e/mailings, web content, resumes, project sheets, and standard firm library creation.
- Marketing Campaigns – Coordination of initiative goals, milestones and responsible parties, response monitoring, and follow-up.
- Marketing Metrics – Lead tracking, pipeline forecasting and hit rate analytics.
- Annual Pre-Qualifications Submittals/SOQs/Proposals – Support for agency consultant list retention, client RFQs, and facilitation of project-specific proposals.
- Training – Skills, tools and training to mentor technical staff on cultural awareness and turn them into “rainmakers.”
- Event Planning – Tradeshow and conference selection strategy, space/equipment reservation, premium ordering, coordination of pre-/post-event activities, and event assessment and follow-up.
- Vendor Selection – Generating RFQ documents for vendor and consultant service selection.
- Employee Screening – Review of candidate qualifications and short-listing.
- BassNet™ Resource Network – Access to a rich network of A/E/C experts in the fields of public relations, business development, graphic arts, web design, social networking, application data specialists, and more.