Deltek Vision CRM
Deltek Vision CRM
- Implementations – Scoping; planning; requirements gathering; functional analysis; design; data conversion and migration; configuration; customization; end-user training; Go-Live support; and sustaining services.
- Effectiveness Reviews – Exploration of existing configuration, best practices and recommendations for data consolidation to maximize ROI.
- Data Silo Analyses – Target inefficiency and duplication, and redirecting information into Deltek Vision.
- Business Process Mapping/Data Reviews – Examine departmental handoffs; pinpoint data ambiguity and duplication; address standards guidelines; data cleansing; and Vision workflows that facilitate processes.
- Upgrade Support – Guidance and assistance with preparation for upgrading to Deltek Vision 6.x Smart Client platform; hardware/software consultation, custom report upgrades, screen redesign, and coordination with Deltek support services.
- Vision UDFs/Workflows – Refining strategies to fold business process and disparate data stores into Deltek Vision, optimizing functional department hand-offs and communications, and eliminating manual workarounds and duplication of data entry.
- Data Entry – Prioritized, rapid and knowledgeable input geared to process accumulated marketing information, mitigating deadline-driven workarounds.
- Vision CRM Training – Individualized programs that optimize your budget and time. Staggered remote sessions to progressively build confidence expertise. Encompasses Vision basics, searching and reporting, system tailoring, merge templates, Custom Proposals, Government Forms, Vision workflow and contact management. Assistance formulating messaging to encourage Vision adoption across user base.